INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE EMPLOYMENT LAW
TLS Wąsowski, Zalewski & Partners offers comprehensive legal assistance with a range of employment issues, including implementation of restructuring processes, daily advice on employment law issues as well as legal representation in court proceedings.
Our employment law services cover in particular:
- employment law audits as a part of restructuring and employment optimisation
- employment law audits to ensure employer’s compliance with employment regulations
- development and implementation of employment restructuring programmes (group and individual dismissals, transfer of enterprise, secondments, business trips, outsourcing, optimisation of employment forms)
- optimisation of employment forms and structures taking into account taxation aspects and contributions to the Social Insurance Fund (ZUS) and the State Fund for Rehabilitation of the Disabled (PFRON)
- drafting and review of internal employment regulations (work regulations, salary policies, employee welfare fund regulations, collective bargaining agreements, group dismissals policies etc.), drafting and review of documents related to establishment, regulation and termination of employment relationship (employment contracts, non-competition agreements, agreements on responsibility for company property entrusted to employee, employee shareholder agreements, training reimbursement agreements, definite notices of termination and notices changing employment or remuneration conditions, terminations for disciplinary reasons), drafting and review of management contracts and civil law contracts
- assisting employers with respect to notification and registration obligations when entering in business and closing operations (employer’s liquidations)
- assisting employers in contacts with trade unions, employee representatives, employee councils, works councils, representatives of the social labour inspections and the National Labour Inspectorate (PIP)
- legal assistance with social insurance issues and taxation of employee benefits
- legal assistance regarding work of foreigners in Poland and representation in employment disputes.