TLS Wąsowski, Zalewski & Partners provides comprehensive legal and tax advice in the area of company law. We support our clients in greenfield investments, all types and aspects of M&A transactions, establishing of international corporate branches and provide ongoing commercial law advice in daily business activities.
We also advise on corporate restructuring providing full tax and legal support.
Our practice in the area of company law includes advising on:
- establishment, organisation and liquidation of business entities, corporate branches and representative offices
- business start-ups – choosing legal form and internal corporate structure that best suits our clients’ business and providing in this respect full legal and tax support (company formation deeds and articles, registrations, permits and licenses, internal legal rules and regulations, master contracts etc.)
- corporate documents (resolutions, amendments to articles and statutes, capital increases, in-kind contributions etc.)
- legal and tax advice on sale and lease of enterprise
- legal and tax advice on share disposals and other transactions in shares
- advising on corporate reorganisations including mergers, divisions and other forms of corporate transformations (pre- and post-transaction advisory, planning and structuring) taking into account tax, competition and employment issues.
- representation in proceedings before registration courts in initial registrations and changes in commercial register
- legal advice on market concentration issues