RESTRUCTURINGS AND OPTIMISATION
TLS Wąsowski, Zalewski & Partners provides comprehensive tax and legal assistance in corporate restructurings both in the pre-implementation and post-implementation stages.
We support our clients in operational restructuring, employment restructuring as well out-of-court reorganisations in threat of insolvency.
Our services in the area of restructuring include:
- conducting pre-implementation tax and legal due diligence with a view to assessing legal and tax risks and opportunities related to the planned restructuring and determining the type and scope of recommended actions taking into account international legal and tax regulations
- implementing restructuring concepts involving:
- change of corporate structures (transfer of enterprise etc.)
- optimisation of staff levels and employment forms (group and individual dismissals, amending internal rules and regulations, amending salary schemes etc.)
- legal optimisation of business processes and commercial transactions
- debt restructuring
- tax optimisation of business operations
- support in restructuring negotiations with employees, trade unions, National Labour Inspectorate, provincial employment offices and contractors
- implementation of personnel and services outsourcing solutions
- business optimisation through formation of holding structures, consortia and capital groups taking into account tax, competition and employment law issues
- support in negotiations on debt recovery or debt restructuring