Our firm has long-standing experience in preparation of documentation for related-parties transactions to ensure compliance with tax regulations. Documentations prepared by our team were on many occasions inspected by tax authorities and positively assessed.
Our track record includes preparing transfer pricing documentations for, among others, life insurance companies, pension funds, investment funds, oil & gas companies, developers, special purpose vehicles as well as trade, manufacturing and service companies.
A client can choose the following services:
- comprehensive preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- advice and recommendations as to the preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- review of transfer pricing documentation prepared by the client.
Our transfer pricing practice comprises also the following services:
- review of contracts to ensure compliance with transfer pricing regulations
- advising on the calculation of transfer prices levels
- advising capital groups on internal financing optimisation
- structuring and analysis of cost allocation methodology for service centres
- representation in tax inspections and tax proceedings related to transfer pricing issues
- assisting in filing and negotiating Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs) concluded between tax payers and tax authorities