Our law firm assists clients in drafting internal procedures governing tax settlement and related document workflow.
Developing such procedures aims at:
- ensuring formal compliance of supporting documents which form the basis for tax settlements
- ensuring that these documents contain proper annotations allowing correct categorization for tax purposes
- developing consisted settlement methodology with assigned areas of responsibility
- reducing tax settlement risk arising from system irregularities
- ensuring proper cooperation between corporate departments when preparing documentation for related-parties transactions
- securing the management, finance directors and chief accountants against fiscal penal liability
Internal procedures for settlement of respective taxes are prepared on individual basis taking into account the client’s special needs and type of business.